LED, 5 x 7 dot matrix
|Number of characters per line|
6, 13, 20, 26, 33 or 40 characters
1 to 8 lines
|Number of faces|
IP41, optional IP65 in 1-line displays or IP54 in 2 to 8-line displays
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
TDL, TCP/IP UDP/IP and Modbus/TCP.
Alphanumeric industrial display with 50mm character height (readable from 25 meters) of control over Wifi network being able to configure to work with protocols TDL, TCP / IP and Modbus / TCP.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications using the advantages of the Wifi network. It can be used to display values of a Scada program, values of a counter from a PLC.
It stands out for the visualization of data in places of difficult access; crane bridges, mobile machinery …
The team can have three different work modes:
- Display of a single message.
- Display of chained messages in autonomous operation.
- Display of multiple messages stored in memory.
The teams allow you to combine text messages with:
- Variable values such as external probe values, number of parts, vehicle license plates, shift, loading docks or any value passed from a PLC, SCADA system or network.
- Calendar date and time, obtained from the clock that the device has incorporated.
The network connection options of the device allow you to:
- Show the data generated from a PC platform such as production controls, notice board, Andon messages of a SCADA system.
- Display of messages from a PLC, such as alarms, part counters, production status (start / stop).
|Number of lines||Characters per line||Width (mm)||Heigth(mm)||Deep (mm)|
|1 line||6 characters||375||122||120|
|2 lines||6 characters||375||230||120|
|3 lines||6 characters||375||338||120|
|26 characters (*)||1.290||338||120|
|33 characters (*)||1.595||338||120|
|40 characters (*)||1.900||338||120|
|4 lines||6 characters||375||446||120|
|5 lines||6 characters||375||554||120|
|6 lines||6 characters||375||662||120|
|7 lines||6 characters||375||770||120|
|8 lines||6 characters||375||878||120|
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65 (1-line displays).
- Option IP54: Increases the protection level of the display to IP54 (2 to 8 line displays).
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (In 1 and 2 line displays up to 13 characters).
- High luminosity characters: It ensures a good contrast with the direct exterior light (only on displays with option IP54 or IP65).
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- TH option: It allows to connect a temperature and humidity probe supplied by Lartet, showing its value.
Installation / assembly manual
To download these files you must be registered. You can register here