3 to 10
|Number of faces||
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
IP41, Optional IP65
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
ISO1745, Modbus, ASCII, Host-Link, S7-200…
Industrial numerical display with 100mm digit height (visible from 50 meters), to directly display data originated in microprocessor-based equipment with RS-232 or RS-485 output port, as well as different communication protocols.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications, operated as a repeater of other equipment (panel instruments), speed regulators, displaying numerical values of a PLC, a computer or any equipment that has a RS-232 or RS-485 serial line.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- Directly display the values of a PLC, PC, voltmeters, temperature regulators and other equipment equipped with RS-232 or RS-485 control.
- Communicate with devices through the following protocols: ModBus, ASCII, Omron Host-Link (display with RS-422 option) and Siemens S7-200.
- Data visualization of microprocessor-based user equipment, such as weighing scales, electromedical equipment, etc.
- The Color option, applicable in some models, allows you to select the color of the digits between red, green and amber according to the value displayed.
|Number of digits||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||504||594||684||774||864||954||1.044||1.134|
Digit Height 100 mm / Height 177 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. The units of measure can be displayed on vinyl or luminous (led).
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 7 digits).
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- Option 422: Connect the display with the omron Host-Link protocol.
- High brightness digits: Ensures a good contrast with direct exterior light.