|Dimensions||1.220 × 366 × 120 mm|
|Number of faces||
High brightness (Outdoor)
IP41, Optional IP65
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz
Numeric display with 250mm digit height (visible from 120 meters) that shows the current time in HH: MM format. The equipment is configurable so that the digits turn on and off at the times determined by the user; The brightness of the digits is also adjustable. Models are offered with single or double sided digits.
The display incorporates a high precision clock. Optionally, it can be synchronized periodically with another time system that provides the standard time.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- Easy and fast configuration and maintenance, thanks to the web server that incorporates the NE (Ethernet) model displays.
- The capture of a standard time, through the synchronization options with an SNTP time server, with the time signal of a GPS satellite or with another Lartet clock.
- The activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increase the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis. (2 or 4 relays with 15 programmable alarms per relay).
- RS-485 Option: Allows the displays to synchronize on time via this bus.
- Ethernet option: It allows the interconnection of the visualizers, as well as the synchronization of the same SNTP media and an improved user interface.
- GPS option: Allows you to collect the time of the standard GPS signal. Thus allowing better synchronization at standard time without the need to connect the equipment to the Ethernet network.