|Dimensions||720 × 320 × 60 mm|
|Number of faces||
100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz
The digital displays of the DC-30 series are simple and reliable watches. The display shows the current time in HH: MM format. The equipment is configurable so that the digits turn on and off at the times determined by the user; The brightness of the digits is also adjustable. Models are offered with digits on one side.
The display incorporates a high precision clock. Optionally, it can be synchronized periodically with another time system that provides the standard time.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- Easy and fast configuration and maintenance, thanks to the web server that incorporates the NE (Ethernet) model displays.
- The capture of a standard time, through the synchronization options with an SNTP time server, with the time signal of a GPS satellite or with another Lartet clock.
- The activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- GPS Option: Allows you to collect the time of the standard GPS signal. Thus allowing better synchronization at standard time without the need to connect the equipment to the Ethernet network.
- Ethernet option: It allows the interconnection of the visualizers, as well as their synchronization through SNTP and an improved user interface allowing to modify the configuration and that allows to see the time, date and GPS signal (if there is this option).
- RS-485 Option: Allows the displays to synchronize on time via this bus.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis. (2 or 4 relays with 15 programmable alarms per relay).
- Color option B: Displays the time in blue digits.
- Color option W: Shows the time in white digits.