LED, 5 x 7 dot matrix
|Number of characters per line||
6, 13, 20, 26, 33 or 40 characters
1 to 8 lines
|Number of faces||
IP41, optional IP65 in 1-line displays or IP54 in 2 to 8-line displays
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
|Control equipment outputs||
NPN, PNP or output with relay contacts.
Alphanumeric industrial display with 50mm character height (readable from 25 meters) of control data with digital inputs.
The displays of this series have been designed to be managed by control equipment with conventional digital outputs, especially PLCs of any brand or model.
The display incorporates a DB25 male connection. The message display inputs support all types of control equipment outputs: NPN, PNP and CONTACT. 24V DC input
The equipment can have three different types of work mode:
- Display of a single message.
- Display of chained messages in autonomous operation.
- Display of multiple messages stored in memory.
The equipments allow you to combine text messages with:
- Variable values such as external probe values, number of parts, vehicle license plates, shift, loading docks or any value passed from a PLC, SCADA system or network.
- Calendar date and time, obtained from the clock that the device has incorporated.
The network connection options of the device allow you to:
- Show the data generated from a PC platform such as production controls, notice board, Andon messages of a SCADA system.
- Display of messages from a PLC, such as alarms, part counters, production status (start / stop).
|Number of lines||Characters per line||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Deep (mm)|
|1 line||6 characters||375||122||120|
|2 lines||6 characters||375||230||120|
|3 lines||6 characters||375||338||120|
|26 characters (*)||1.290||338||120|
|33 characters (*)||1.595||338||120|
|40 characters (*)||1.900||338||120|
|4 lines||6 characters||375||446||120|
|5 lines||6 characters||375||554||120|
|6 lines||6 characters||375||662||120|
|7 lines||6 characters||375||770||120|
|8 lines||6 characters||375||878||120|
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65 (1-line displays).
- Option IP54: Increases the protection level of the display to IP54 (2 to 8 line displays).
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (In 1 and 2 line displays up to 13 characters).
- High luminosity characters: It ensures a good contrast with the direct exterior light (only on displays with option IP54 or IP65).
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- TH option: It allows to connect a temperature and humidity probe supplied by Lartet, showing its value.