|Dimensions||504 × 117 × 120 mm|
3 or 4
|Number of faces|
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Profinet RT Class 1 V2.3
The numerical displays of the DN-107NN series are industrial displays to display process data with 57 mm digit height (visible from 25 meters), which is controlled by the PROFINET protocol.
The models are manufactured in different versions, 3 or 4 digits and 4 display faces.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in applications where it is required to display numerical values resulting from industrial processes sent from a PLC / PC via PROFINET communication.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the network input, which makes it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of devices.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The complete visibility of the data thanks to its 4 display faces.
- The Color option, applicable in some models, allows you to select the color of the digits between green, red and amber according to the value displayed.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.