In an office, requirements for making general information available are based around:
- environmental variables (temperature, humidity, CO2)
- the time
- transmission of general messages for personnel or for visitors (queue management, announcements, etc.)
Lartet has several ranges of products that can cater to data communication requirements for these environments. These devices have a proven track record and are highly reliable.
Both the environmental variable displays and clocks feature an elegant and discreet design, and are finished in thermoformed methacrylate. They can be wall-mounted or hung. They are silent and maintenance-free devices. The use LED technology, thus minimising power consumption.
The standard colour of these devices is black. They can be supplied in other finishes, upon quotation. Company logos, texts or other graphic elements can also be included to personalise the device to suit corporate identity requirements.
Temperature and humidity displays for offices and public service centres
- Devices with integrated sensors: these display the information to the public and can send the values recorded through an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
- Devices with a signal provided by the administrator’s system: acquisition of temperature and humidity data from an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network or directly from another Lartet display.
- Red digits. Option of blue or white.
Digital clocks for offices and public service centres
Shopping centres are places where users clearly need to know the right time. The requirements of these facilities are to provide the exact time and for the digits to be readable from a distance.
The main characteristics of the Lartet clocks are:
- visibility from considerable distances; digits up to 180 mm high, visible from a distance of 90 m;
- high brightness; automatic adaptation of digit brightness depending on the amount of ambient light (automatic dimmer); ideal for outdoor devices affected by direct sunlight;
- synchronization of clocks with an external standard time;
- GPS acquisition of time information from GPS satellite signals;
- SNTP – synchronization with an SNTP server, be it the corporate network or a public internet-based network;
- synchronization of various clocks with one another; one of the clocks acquires the standard time externally and the other clocks are synchronized with it.
Both the temperature and humidity displays and the clocks feature an elegant and discreet design, and they are finished in black thermoformed methacrylate. They can be wall-mounted or hung.
Environmental variable displays
In addition to temperature and humidity, the displays can include the time and the reading of CO2 levels in ppm thanks to the device’s integrated sensor. The CO2 sensor is digital and self-calibrated, thus guaranteeing an exact reading.
Messages to personnel/the public
Numeric or text displays can be used, depending on the information to be conveyed. Their dimensions allow them to adapt to all kinds of spaces and they are very easy to integrate in the company’s IT systems. They can display a large amount of information; they also have a Windows-based program that enables easy, comfortable management of the messages to be displayed.
The most notable characteristics of the text displays for this environment are:
- high visibility; digit height from 30 mm to 100 mm, thus guaranteeing readability from up to 50 m;
- digits on 1, 2, 3 and up to 4 sides, making the data displayed visible from any angle, minimising the number of displays to be installed;
- large information display capacity; the Lartet range of alphanumeric displays have up to 8 lines with a maximum number of 26 characters on each;
- immediate integration with any IT system thanks to the different network connection options, particularly Ethernet and Wi-Fi;
- chained messages with user-defined variables, time or date; special effects (negative, flashing) to highlight information;
- possibility of saving messages to the display’s permanent memory (EEPROM), guaranteeing device reliability in the event of unscheduled power cuts.