|Dimensions||440 × 240 × 60 mm|
|Number of faces|
Red leds, optional blue, green or white
|Maximum use margin|
-10ºC to 60ºC
100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz
The numerical displays of the DC-24 and DC-25 series are a combination of thermometer and hygrometer in the same display showing the ambient temperature and relative humidity in a single format.
The DC-24 displays support from one to five probes, calculating the average value of all of them. It automatically detects the connected probes and displays their status after initializing the equipment. The temperature and humidity probe is integrated in a passenger compartment, which allows easy placement using the support provided. The recommended position of the probe is 1.7m from the ground. Optionally they can have connection by serial line RS-485, Ethernet or Wifi.
The DC-25 displays are aesthetically identical devices to the DC-24, but do not have a temperature and humidity probe. They must receive the information via the RS-485, Ethernet or Wifi serial line.
- Repeater option: Display without temperature and humidity probe. Its application is for repeaters of probe devices or to receive information from other control equipment (DC-25).
- Double-sided option: Manufacturing of the equipment on two sides of the display.
- Color option B: Displays the time in blue digits.
- Color option G: Shows the time in green digits.
- Color option W: Shows the time in white digits.
- RS-485 connection option: It allows sending the registered values to other devices through the RS-485 connection.
- Ethernet connection option: Send the registered values to other devices through the Ethernet network.
- Wifi connection option: Send the registered values to other devices through the Wi-Fi network.