|Dimensions||440 × 240 × 60 mm|
|Number of faces||
Red leds, optional blue, green or white
|Recommended use margin||
0ºC to 60ºC
100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz
The DC-10SR display is a user-friendly watch, with time and factory calibration. The main window shows the current time in HH: MM format. The device is configurable so that the display turns off and on the digits at certain times determined by the user and adjustable in brightness. In any case, the internal clock never goes off.
The display incorporates a high precision clock. Optionally, it can be synchronized periodically with another time system that provides the standard time.
The equipment is supplied with power plug, plugs and screws for fixing to the wall.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- Easy and fast configuration and maintenance, thanks to the web server that incorporates the NE (Ethernet) model displays.
- The capture of a standard time, through the synchronization options with an SNTP time server, with the time signal of a GPS satellite or with another Lartet clock.
- The activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- GPS option: Allows you to collect the time of the standard GPS signal. Thus allowing better synchronization at standard time without the need to connect the equipment to the Ethernet network.
- Ethernet option: It allows the interconnection of the visualizers, as well as their synchronization through SNTP and an improved user interface allowing to modify the configuration and that allows to see the time, date and GPS signal (if there is this option).
- RS-485 Option: Allows the displays to synchronize on time via this bus.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis. (2 or 4 relays with 15 programmable alarms per relay).
- Color option B: Displays the time in blue digits.
- Color option G: Shows the time in green digits.
- Color option W: Shows the time in white digits.