|Dimensions||504 × 117 × 120 mm|
3 or 4
|Number of faces|
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
TDL, TCP/IP UDP/IP and Modbus/TCP.
The numerical displays of the DN-107NE series are industrial control displays via Ethernet network, and can be configured to work with TCP / IP, UDP and Modbus / TCP protocol.
The selection of the parameters and the communication protocol is carried out by means of a couple of buttons with an easy programming code system.
They have a digit height of 57mm and are visible from 25 meters.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the network input, which makes it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of devices.
- The visualization of data generated from a PC with SCADA programs or internal register data of a PLC.
- The complete visibility of the data thanks to its 4 display faces.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The Color option allows you to select the color of the digits between green, red and amber according to the value displayed.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To guarantee the stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.