3, 4 or 5
|Number of faces||
IP41, Optional IP54
High brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Industrial displays with 250mm high digits (visible from 120 meters), for temperature display, captured through customer defined probes Pt100, Pt1000, and thermocouples of type J, K or T. You can display the result in Centigrade or Fahrenheit degrees with resolutions of 1 degree or 0.1 degree. It is also possible to add an offset value over the value read to compensate for the result. This display model can be manufactured with one or two display faces, and they are supplied fully calibrated, with the data stored in non-volatile memory, eliminating the use of adjustment potentiometers.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The temperature capture, provided by one of the many supported probe models.
- >The immediate communication of the values to the public.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the temperature variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- The Ethernet option allows easy configuration and maintenance, thanks to the built-in web server.
|Number of digits||3||4||5|
|Width with text option (mm)||1.220||1.455||1.690|
Digit Height 250 mm / Height 366 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Ethernet option: It allows to visualize the value of the visualizer in real time and remotely through the web page incorporated in the visualizer, as well as to configure it in a much simpler way than the traditional parameter menu.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis.
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. Units of measure in vinyl.
- Remote key option: Connect remote keys.
- IP54 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP54.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.