LED, 5 x 7 dot matrix
|Number of characters per line|
6, 13, 20, 26, 33 or 40 characters
1 to 8 lines
|Number of faces|
IP41, optional IP65 in 1-line displays or IP54 in 2 to 8-line displays
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Lartet, Modbus, ASCII, Host-Link (Option RS-422), S7-200…
Alphanumeric industrial display with 50mm character height (visible from 25 meters), with RS-232 and RS-485 / RS-422 serial port that allow communication with different communication protocols. The DT-X displays are intended to be governed by a PC computer, a PLC, or any device with RS-232 or RS-485 serial output.
The application of these displays is very suitable for all types of industrial environment needs.
With the RS-232 serial line, the maximum recommended working distance is 10 meters, while with the RS-485 serial line you can reach 1,000 meters.
The team can have three different types of work mode:
- Display of a single message.
- Display of chained messages in autonomous operation.
- Display of multiple messages stored in memory.
The teams allow you to combine text messages with:
- Variable values such as external probe values, number of parts, vehicle license plates, shift, loading docks or any value passed from a PLC, SCADA system or network.
- Calendar date and time, obtained from the clock that the device has incorporated.
Lartet protocol The message sent is kept on the display of the display in an internal “buffer” until the arrival of a new message.
Modbus protocol. Follow the specifications of this protocol. RTU mode
ASCII protocol. It is an easy-to-use protocol that does not use CRC.
Host-Link protocol To connect with Omron PLCs using the Host-Link protocol. For the connection with the Host-Link protocol you can use the RS232 or RS-422 (4-wire) connection but not the RS485. To order a device with the RS422 option, it must be indicated in the order.
Protocol S7-200. To connect to Siemens PLCs of the S7-200 series.
|Number of lines||Characters per line||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Deep (mm)|
|1 line||6 characters||375||122||120|
|2 lines||6 characters||375||230||120|
|3 lines||6 characters||375||338||120|
|26 characters (*)||1.290||338||120|
|33 characters (*)||1.595||338||120|
|40 characters (*)||1.900||338||120|
|4 lines||6 characters||375||446||120|
|5 lines||6 characters||375||554||120|
|6 lines||6 characters||375||662||120|
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65 (1-line displays).
- Option IP54: Increases the protection level of the display to IP54 (2 to 8 line displays).
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (In 1 and 2 line displays up to 13 characters).
- High luminosity characters: It ensures a good contrast with the direct exterior light (only on displays with option IP54 or IP65).
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- TH option: It allows to connect a temperature and humidity probe supplied by Lartet, showing its value.
Installation / assembly manual
To download these files you must be registered. You can register here