3 to 10
|Number of faces|
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
IP41, Optional IP65
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Profibus DP Slave 12MHz
Industrial numerical display with digits 57mm high (visible from 25 meters), to visualize process data and that one or more displays can be connected to a Profibus network.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications using the advantages of the Profibus network. It can be used to display values of a Scada program, values of a counter from a PLC.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the network input, which makes it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of devices.
- The visualization of internal registers from a PLC, such as parts counters, machine states, temperature, speed …
- The immediate communication of the values to the public, also showing the unit of measure.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The Color option, applicable in some models, allows you to select the color of the digits between green, red and amber according to the value displayed.
|Number of digits||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||288||336||382||430||478||526||574||622|
Digit Height 57 mm / Height 122 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. The units of measure can be displayed on vinyl or luminous (led).
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 7 digits).
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.