- Direct BCD For 3-digit displays. With 12 entries, the 3-digit values are encoded. The remaining 2 inputs allow you to activate the decimal points.
- BCD multiplexed. For displays of up to 4 digits. With 8 entries, the 4-digit values and their corresponding decimal points can be encoded.
- Accountant. For displays of up to 4 digits. It has pre-selection, zeroing, increment and decrement load inputs. Possibility of selecting fast or slow entries. Value retention without power.
- Tachometer. For 3 or 4 digit displays. It allows to display a value based on the input frequency. It is fully configurable.
- Chronometer. For 3 or 4 digit displays. Allows you to configure a timer in hours: minutes or minutes: seconds in incremental or decremental operation. It has 2 inputs for pre-selection load, zeroing and start / stop input corresponding to the binary value of the 14 inputs. Maximum value: 9999.
- Digit to Digit. In displays of more than 4 digits each entry allows to increase a digit. Inputs E1 to E7 allow to increase and entries E8 to E14 decrease each of the digits.
The family of digital displays of the DN-107P series with digital inputs with 57mm digit height (visible from 25 meters), which is intended to be installed in factories, operating centers and all those environments with equipment that have digital outputs of signals and they need to show their value.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The capture of the data through the digital inputs, which make it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of equipment.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public through a set of predefined functions that all the equipment in the range incorporates (counter, tachometer, stopwatch, BCD, digit by digit, binary).
- Its easy configuration to adapt to a wide range of applications. PNP, NPN or 12 to 24V DC contact inputs.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The complete visibility of the data thanks to its 4 display faces.
- The Color option, available on some models, allows you to select the color of the digits (red, green, amber) based on the range of user-defined values.
|Dimensions||504 × 117 × 120 mm|
3 or 4
|Number of faces||
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
|Control equipment outputs||
NPN, PNP or output with relay contacts.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.