3, 4 or 5
|Number of faces|
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
IP41, Optional IP65
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Industrial display with 100mm digit height (visible from 50 meters), with analog inputs for process control in factories, operating centers and all those devices equipped with sensors with analog outputs and that need to show their value.
All models are manufactured in versions of 3, 4 or 5 digits with one or two display faces.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The display of the values of any instrument that has a voltage output in the range ± 10V (0-10V, 0-5V, 0-1V, 1-5V) or current in the range ± 20mA (0-1mA, 0-5mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA).
- The use of the display in scales. For this purpose there is the “Tare” function, so that the user can apply a tare.
- It allows both the direct and inverse relationship between the value read and the one represented.
- Rounding function for processes in which the reading of the last digit is difficult due to very fast variations around a value, this function makes the displayed value more stable and its reading easier.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public, showing the unit of measure.
- The relay option allows the activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- The Color option, applicable according to models, allows you to select the color of the digits from red, green or amber depending on the value displayed.
|Number of digits||3||4||5|
|Width with text option (mm)||504||594||684|
Digit Height 100 mm / Height 177 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Ethernet option: It allows to visualize the value of the visualizer in real time and remotely through the web page incorporated in the visualizer, as well as to configure it in a much simpler way than the traditional parameter menu.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis.
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. The units of measure can be displayed on vinyl or luminous (led).
- Remote key option: Connect remote keys.
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based.
- High brightness digits: Ensures a good contrast with direct exterior light.
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.