LED, 5 x 7 dot matrix
|Number of characters per line||
6, 13, 20, 26, 33 or 40 characters
1 to 8 lines
|Number of faces||
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
TDL, TCP/IP UDP/IP and Modbus/TCP.
Alphanumeric industrial display of 50mm character height (readable from 25 meters) of control with digital input and Ethernet connection being able to configure to work with TCP / IP, UDP / IP and Modbus / TCP protocol.
The selection of the parameters and the communication protocol is carried out by means of a couple of buttons with an easy programming code system.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications using the advantages of the Ethernet network. It can be used to display values of a Scada program, alarm messages from a PLC, message messages, commercial information.
The teams allow you to combine text messages with:
- Variable values such as external probe values, number of parts, vehicle license plates, shift, loading docks or any value passed from a PLC, SCADA system or network.
- Calendar date and time, obtained from the clock that the device has incorporated.
The network connection options of the device allow you to:
- Show the data generated from a PC platform such as production controls, notice board, Andon messages of a SCADA system.
- Display of messages from a PLC, such as alarms, part counters, production status (start / stop).
|Number of lines||Characters per line||Width (mm)||Tall (mm)||Deep (mm)|
|1 line||6 characters||375||122||120|
|2 lines||6 characters||375||230||120|
|3 lines||6 characters||375||338||120|
|26 characters (*)||1.290||338||120|
|33 characters (*)||1.595||338||120|
|40 characters (*)||1.900||338||120|
|4 lines||6 characters||375||446||120|
|5 lines||6 characters||375||554||120|
|6 lines||6 characters||375||662||120|
|7 lines||6 characters||375||770||120|
|8 lines||6 characters||375||878||120|
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increase the protection level of the display to IP65 (1 line displays).
- Option IP54: Increase the protection level of the display to IP54 (2 to 8 line displays).
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (In 1 and 2 line displays up to 13 characters).
- High luminosity characters: It allows to ensure a good contrast with direct exterior light (only in displays with option IP54 or IP65).
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- TH option: It allows to connect a temperature and humidity probe supplied by Lartet, showing its value.
For programming the texts and variables in the EEPROM (non-volatile memory) of the display, the serial line is used for communication with a PC.
The PC uses the TDLWin editor program (downloadable from the Lartet website); messages are written on it and sent to the viewer. The editor supports special effects: negative or intermittent characters, itinerant messages.
The displays support two types of connections via the serial line: RS-232 and RS-485.
The display connection is made through a DB9 connector located on the bottom of the device.