|Dimensions||440 × 720 × 60 mm|
|Visualización de valores||
Hour, Humidity, Temperature
|Number of faces||
Optional blue, green or white, Red leds
|Margen de uso recomendado||
0ºC a 60ºC
|Margen de uso máximo||
-10ºC a 70ºC
100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz
The DC-41SRTH display is a clock, thermometer and hygrometer of simple use, with time and factory calibration. The display shows the current hour and minute, the temperature with 0.1ºC resolution and the humidity with 1% resolution. The device is configurable so that the display turns off and on the digits at the time determined by the user.
In this display it is possible to program, by means of parameters, one hour of switching on and one of switching off. In the programmed interval the display will remain on; outside this interval, the display will remain off. If the same time and minutes are switched on and off, the display will never turn off.
- GPS option: Allows you to collect the time of the standard GPS signal. Thus allowing better synchronization at standard time without the need to connect the equipment to the Ethernet network.
- Ethernet option: The device incorporates a web server that allows you to see the time, date, GPS signal level (if there is this option), temperature and humidity. Allows you to modify the display settings. And it allows synchronizing the viewer with an SNTP server or creating a network of viewers to synchronize with each other.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis. (2 or 4 relays with 15 programmable alarms per relay).
- RS-485 Option: Allows the displays to synchronize on time via this bus.
- Color option B: Displays the time in blue digits.
- Color option G: Shows the time in green digits.
- Color option W: Shows the time in white digits.