|Dimensions||440 × 240 × 60 mm|
|Visualización de valores||
|Number of faces||
Optional blue, green or white, Red leds
|Margen de uso recomendado||
0ºC a 60ºC
|Margen de uso máximo||
-10ºC a 70ºC
100V to 240VAC 50/60Hz
The DC-10STH display is an easy-to-use, factory-calibrated thermometer / hygrometer. The display shows the temperature with 0.1ºC resolution, alternating with the humidity with 1% resolution. The device is configurable so that the display turns off and on the digits at the time determined by the user.
The display allows you to configure the time during which one of the variables (for example, temperature) is displayed before changing to the other.
The equipment is supplied with power plug, plugs and screws for fixing to the wall.
It incorporates a temperature probe that is housed in a 20mm diameter support to be placed inside a metal tube or in a clip holder. The protection level of the probe is IP65.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- An easy and fast configuration and maintenance, thanks to the web server that incorporates the displays of the NE (Ethernet) model, also allows you to see the time, date, temperature and humidity.
- Synchronization of the displays through the RS-485 bus (models with this option).
- The activation of the equipment connected to the display through relays, following the guidelines that the administrator has defined.
- Ethernet option: It allows the interconnection of the visualizers, as well as their synchronization through SNTP and an improved user interface allowing to modify the configuration and that allows to see the time, date, temperature and humidity.
- RS-485 Option: Allows the displays to synchronize on time via this bus.
- Relay output option: Available on all devices with IP41 protection level. Trigger levels above or below the displayed value can be programmed for each relay, as well as delay time or hysteresis. (2 or 4 relays with 15 programmable alarms per relay).
- Color option B: Displays the time in blue digits.
- Color option G: Shows the time in green digits.
- Color option W: Shows the time in white digits.