2 to 10
|Number of faces||
IP41, Optional IP65
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Industrial displays with 180mm high digits (visible from 90 meters), to visualize process data and that one or more displays can be connected to a DeviceNet network.Lartet implementation of Slave DeviceNet, and fully complies with the standards set by the ODVA.
The models are manufactured in different versions, from 2 to 10 digits and with one or two display faces.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the network input, which makes it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of devices.
- The visualization of internal registers from a PLC, such as parts counters, machine states, temperature, speed …
- The immediate communication of the values to the public, also showing the unit of measure.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
|Number of digits||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||660||820||980||1.140||1.300||1.460||1.620||1.780||1.940|
Digit Height 180 mm / Height 251 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. Units of measure in vinyl.
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 4 digits)
- High brightness digits: Ensures a good contrast with direct exterior light.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.