2 to 10
|Number of faces|
IP41, Optional IP54
High brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
ISO1745, Modbus, ASCII, Host-Link, S7-200…
Industrial numerical display with 250mm digit height (visible from 120 meters), to directly display data originated in microprocessor-based equipment with RS-232 or RS-485 output port, as well as different communication protocols.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications, operated as a repeater of other equipment (panel instruments), speed regulators, displaying numerical values of a PLC, a computer or any equipment that has a RS-232 or RS-485 serial line.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- Directly display the values of a PLC, PC, voltmeters, temperature regulators and other equipment equipped with RS-232 or RS-485 control.
- Communicate with devices through the following protocols: ModBus, ASCII, Omron Host-Link (display with RS-422 option) and Siemens S7-200.
- Data visualization of microprocessor-based user equipment, such as weighing scales, electromedical equipment, etc.
- The Color option, applicable in some models, allows you to select the color of the digits between red, green and amber according to the value displayed.
|Number of digits||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||985||1.220||1.455||1.690||1.925||2.160||2.395||2.630||2.865|
Digit Height 250 mm / Height 366 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. Units of measure in vinyl.
- IP54 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP54.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 3 digits).
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
- Option 422: Connect the display with the omron Host-Link protocol.