3 to 10
|Number of faces|
Red or Tricolor (Green, yellow and red)
IP41, Optional IP65
1000 lux or high brightness (Outdoor)
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
TCP/IP UDP/IP and Modbus/TCP.
Industrial numerical display of control over Ethernet network with 100mm digit height (visible from 50 meters), being able to configure to work with TCP / IP, UDP and Modbus / TCP protocol.
The selection of the parameters and the communication protocol is carried out by means of a couple of buttons with an easy programming code system.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the network input, which makes it possible to connect the display to a wide variety of devices.
- The visualization of data generated from a PC with SCADA programs or internal register data of a PLC.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public.
- The evaluation of the behavior of the variables depending on the configuration of the display.
- The Color option allows you to select the color of the digits between green, red and amber according to the value displayed.
|Number of digits||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||504||594||684||774||864||954||1.044||1.134|
Digit Height 100 mm / Height 177 mm / Depth 120 mm
- Option to represent the units of measurement: It can be supplied with a fixed display of different units of measurement, Kg, Tm, ºC, mC, m / s, l / s or any other unit, up to a maximum of 3 characters. The units of measure can be displayed on vinyl or luminous (led).
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 6 digits or 4 digits with unit of measure).
- High brightness digits: Ensures a good contrast with direct exterior light.
- Tricolor Option: Depending on the values defined by the user, the color of the digits may vary. The possible colors are green, red and amber. To ensure stability in the counter colors, the user can define the hysteresis value.
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
Installation / assembly manual
To download these files you must be registered. You can register here