Temperature and humidity
4 + symbol plate
|Number of faces|
IP41, Optional IP65
88VAC to 264VAC 47 to 63Hz, optional 24 VDC
Industrial numerical display with 57mm digit height (visible from 25 meters), for the display of temperature and humidity values captured through probes supplied by Lartet, and that are perfectly adapted to the equipment’s performance. The models are manufactured with digits on one or two sides.
The temperature and humidity probe is housed in a bracket that provides IP-65 protection and facilitates mounting in any position.
The field of application of these displays is very wide in all types of industrial applications, operating as a thermometer, hygrometer or both.
The functionality of these devices allows:
- The reception of the data through the probe provided by Lartet.
- The immediate communication of the values to the public, also showing the unit of measure in luminous format (Led).
- The evaluation of the temperature / humidity behavior depending on the display configuration.
- The visualization of environmental temperature and relative humidity of both indoor and outdoor environment.
|Number of digits||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Width with text option (mm)||288||336||382||430||478||526||574||622|
Digit Height 57 mm / Height 122 mm / Depth 120 mm
- IP65 Option (Outdoor): Increases the protection level of the display to IP65.
- Stainless steel box (IP65): The display is manufactured in stainless steel box, suitable for marine environments, food and pharmacy, perfectly fulfilling the characteristics on which the HACCP regulations are based. (Up to 7 digits).
- 24VDC power option: Allows the display to be powered at 24VDC.
- Double-sided option: Double-sided display manufacturing.
Installation / assembly manual
To download these files you must be registered. You can register here