The numeric displays of the DC series are temperature and humidity displays with elegant design to show temperature and humidity values captured by means of sensors supplied by Lartet, which are perfectly adapted to the device's characteristics. The models are manufactured with digits on one face.
The digits have a height of 100 mm, which allows to display clearly the values of temperature and humidity to within 50 meters.
Theses displays are to be used in shopping centres, auditoriums, conference halls, offices and similar places where it's necessary to show temperature and humidity with accuracy.
A display can operate in the following configurations:
Autonomously. Standard option.
- Connected to a network (Ethernet cable or wi-fi).
- Directly connected to other displays via RS-485.
In networking, allows
- communication between a display and a PC / PLC, which sends the data of temperature and humidity.
- communication between a display and a PC / PLC, which sends the temperature and humidity data to be displayed by the display.
Lartet offers two types of displays:
Displays with built-in temperature sensor and humidity (DC-20 models). Displays information to the public, and the registered values can be sent to other devices :
- Through an Ethernet or Wireless network.
- Other viewers directly through the RS-485 connection.
- The connection of the sensor to the display is via a 5 meter cable.
- They can be ordered cable lengths.
Equipment without sensors. (DC-21 models). Its function is to show the data sent from other control devices. Receives data from an Ethernet or wi-fi network, or other display directly through the RS-485 connection.
- Accuracy ± 0.5 ° C to 25 ° C.
- Resolution 0.1 ° C.
- Marge operation. -20 ° C to 80 ° C
- Accuracy ± 3.5% between 30% and 70%
- Resolution 1%
- Operating margin. 0% to 99%
Power 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz.
Schuko plug for good grounding.
Model have all the digits on 1 side.
The outer dimensions of the equipment are the FOLLOWING: 518x320x60 mm
Thermoformed methacrylate cover in black.
High quality screen printed lettering.
Standard color of the digits: RED, BLUE or WHITE