In an auditorium or conference hall, typical requirements for making general information available are as follows:
- environmental variables (temperature, humidity, CO2);
- the time;
- general messages for visitors and the general public.
Lartet has several ranges of products that can cater to data communication requirements for these environments. These devices have a proven track record and are highly reliable.
Both the environmental variable displays and clocks feature an elegant and discreet design, with a cover made of thermoformed methacrylate. They can be wall-mounted or hung. They are totally silent and maintenance-free devices. They use LED technology, thus minimising power consumption.
The standard colour of these devices is black. They can be supplied in other colours, upon quotation.
Temperature and humidity displays
- Devices with integrated sensors: these display the information to the public and can send the values recorded through an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network.
- Devices without sensors: acquisition of temperature and humidity data from an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network or directly from another Lartet display.
- Different-coloured digits (red, white, blue).
Both the temperature and humidity displays and the clocks feature an elegant and discreet design, and they are made of black thermoformed methacrylate. They can be wall-mounted or hung.
Environmental variable displays
In addition to temperature and humidity, the displays can acquire and display CO2 levels thanks to the devices' integrated sensor.
Digital clocks for auditoriums and conference halls
Auditoriums and conference halls are places where users clearly need to know the right time. The requirements of these facilities are to provide the exact time and for the digits to be readable from a distance.
The main characteristics of the Lartet clocks are:
- visibility from considerable distances; digits up to 180 mm high, visible from a distance of 90 m;
- high brightness; automatic adaptation of digit brightness depending on the amount of ambient light (automatic dimmer);
synchronization of clocks with an external standard time:
- GPS acquisition of time information from GPS satellite signals;
- SNTP – synchronization with an SNTP server, be it the corporate network or a public internet-based network;
- synchronization of various clocks with one another; one of the clocks acquires the standard time externally and the other clocks are synchronized with it;
- the display's digits can be switched on and off at pre-set times, thus contributing to energy-saving; the internal clock or the synchronization system operates permanently;
- easy and user-friendly access to system configuration and monitoring through a browser connected to the clock's web server.
Messages to the public in auditoriums and conference halls
Text displays are the devices recommended for this type of requirement. They can display a large volume of information, their dimensions allow them to adapt to all kinds of spaces and they are easy to integrate in IT systems. They also have a Windows-based program that enables easy, comfortable management of the messages to be displayed.
The most notable characteristics of the text displays for auditoriums and conference halls are described below:
- high visibility; digit height ranges from 30 mm to 100 mm, thus guaranteeing readability from up to 50 m;
- high information display capacity; the Lartet text displays have up to 8 lines, and each one of them can have up to 26 characters;
- they can be quickly integrated in the organisation's IT system thanks to the different network connection options (Ethernet and Wi-Fi);
- text messages can be chained together with user-defined variables, the time or the date; special effects can be added to highlight information (negative, flashing);
- in order to guarantee the device's reliability in the event of unscheduled power cuts, messages can be stored in the display's permanent memory (EEPROM).